Thursday, May 29, 2014

Herbed Roasted Garlic and Tomatoes

Ohhh how I loved roasted ANYTHING. 
Slice any tomatoes, any size, any way you want. 
Break away the garlic cloves from the stem but DO NOT PEEL the skin. 
Place everything you want to roast in the pan. 
 Give it a generous amount of olive oil. I would just drench each piece as much as I could. 
 Season with freshly ground pepper and sea salt. Mmmm!
 Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 400 degrees F. 
 Go ahead and give it some fresh herbs. Here is some thyme from my garden. As well as some dried rosemary herbs from my pantry.
 I added other veggies as well, like eggplant. Again, drench each piece in olive oil and season.
 Set the timer for 20 minutes and you should be good to go!
 Can't wait!
20 minutes later! The garlic just pops right out of its skin and is soft and delicious! Ooh yummy garlic. I love you. You can't just pop one in your mouth. It is just THAT good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment